Once again The Corporate Social Media Summit is back and as usual will come complete with real insight, valid experience and the answers you may be looking for when it comes to social media. There will be over 150 top delegates in attendance. Get registered as soon as possible to insure your place at this phenomenal social media educational summit.
What Can Attendees Expect from the New York Corporate Social Media Summit 2012?
There are many elements of social media, networking and marketing that attendees will take away from the conference.
- Attendees will get familiar with methods and tools that can help to create a social media marketing strategy that encourages long-term success for their companies. Expect to learn about how such companies as Dunkin’, AVG, Comcast and others have formulated effective social media structures and how to model a similar strategy that will boost your businesses social brand awareness quickly.
- Attendees will get the chance to connect and network with over 250 social media pros. This global event already has confirmation from many countries such as South Korea and Norway. This will be attendees chance to rub shoulders with personell from Hyundai, Warner Home Video, RCN, Adobe and more.
- Attendees will be given the information they need to get ahead of their competition. With social media being a constantly evolving industry, it is imperative to keep abreast of the latest strategies and best practices. At the New York Corporate Social Media Summit attendees will hear from representatives from Boeing, American Express and more.
In its third year, the New York Corporate Social Media Summit supplies an ultimate learning experience in addition to valuable networking experience for the constantly evolving marketing industry. This year’s summit will benefit attendees with 5 new additions that will help business owners learn to address some of the top issues in social media today.
- Speakers from Europe will be sharing some of their best practices with attendees. Some of the best brands in Europe are represented and will discuss some of the elements that have led to their success.
- Attendees will be able to meet and network with over 250 senior level professionals.
- A unique session where the attendees get to set the agenda. This is the time to ask those questions that you have been searching and researching for.
- Some of the best service providers around will be on hand to help with solutions to manage your own personal strategies, resources and other financial issues.
- A networking opportunity and best practice sharing in a Linkedin group that is exclusively for some of social media’s most experienced figures.